Want to do group video calling on WhatsApp?
Everyone is keeping distance from each other due to the increasing danger of coronovirus. People are locked in homes. In such a situation, if you want to see your friends or relatives then you can use WhatsApp group video calling.
Given the growing threat of coronavirus, the day for which the entire country has been locked up. People have been told to keep distance from each other and stay at home. In such a situation, all of us have to resort to smartphones and technology to connect with each other. You must have downloaded some apps to make video calls to people close to you. But here we are telling you how to do only group video calling through the popular messaging app WhatsApp.
With WhatsApp you can do video calling with not one or two but four people. Another advantage of making video calling through this app is that it comes with end-to-end encryption, that is, WhatsApp will not be able to listen to you on its own.
This is a way to make a group video call with WhatsApp.
- You can add up to three more people while making video calling on WhatsApp.
- For this, first open WhatsApp.
- Now go to the Call tab on the right and tap on the plus (+) icon.
- Now you have to choose whether to do video calling with only one person or do group video calling.
- For group calling, select the new group call option.
- Now select the contact you want to talk to.
- If you already have a group, you can also do group calling from there.
- For this, open the group and tap on the call option shown above.
- Next, choose the group you want to select from the group.
- Now select the video from the icon for call and video.